This service can be used free of charge to verify qualifications awarded to TAFE Queensland students (please note: Awards from earlier than 1999 will not appear on this service).
To search for a record please complete all the fields below. It’s a good idea to check certain details beforehand, especially specific punctuation in the person’s surname,
and the exact conferral year for the award.
Please be aware that the results provided may not be exhaustive, for example:
- Awards from earlier than 1999 will not appear on this service; and
- Awards information for recent graduates may take up to three days to appear on this service.
If your search is not successful and you require TAFE Queensland to undertake a manual search of its register of awards,
please contact TAFE Queensland
TAFE Queensland will undertake a manual search of awards free of charge as long as you provide all the essential information, including:
- Student first and last name;
- Award level and name;
- Year of conferral.
Be advised however that
if you require a manual search of TAFE Queensland’s register of awards that provides more than the standard information
(e.g. if you require information on a student’s specialisation or results) you will be required to:
- Demonstrate the consent of the awardee; and
- Pay an administration fee.